A showcase of open source games built with DragonRuby Game Toolkit compiled by the Dragon Riders community.Join us on Discord!
- Keyboard: WASD or arrow keys to navigate; z, enter, spacebar for confirm/action; h to return home
- Gamepad: primary keys should work as expected
Sample of Games
- Flappy Dragon by Amir Rajan & Moby Pixel
- 2-Player Pong by Amir Rajan
- Bullet Hell Shooter by Amir Rajan
- The Little Probe by Amir Rajan
- XENO.TEST by Brett Chalupa
- Shadows by Amir Rajan
The aim of this project is to make it easy for someone interested in the engine to boot up the samples and community games and play through them to get a sense of what is possible with the engine.
DragonOS is open source and available on GitHub. If you'd like to contribute your game, you're more than welcome to!
This project wouldn't be possible without the DRGTK open source samples and contributions to the community.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Authors||Dragon Riders, Brett Chalupa|
|Made with||DragonRuby GTK|
|Tags||Arcade, dragonruby, minigames, raspberry-pi|
|Code license||MIT License|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Inputs||Keyboard, Xbox controller, Playstation controller|
|Player count||1 - 2|
- v0.2.0 - Three More GamesDec 02, 2022
- v0.1.0 - Hello, Dragon!Nov 26, 2022
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.